Jiahui Liao 廖佳慧
Researching and working on creative cultural projects.
Studied or worked in Shenzhen, Dublin, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam.
2018-2021 MSc in Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment (ACME), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy
2020 Visiting student, MSc in Management (Grande Ecole), ESSEC Business School, Paris, France
2014-2018 BSc in Economics (Financial Investment Experimental Class), Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen, China
2016-2017 Visiting student with concentration on Marketing, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Creative Cultural Industry, Cultural Consumption, Cultural Institution Management, Museum Management, Creative City, Social Media and Digital Culture.
- Western Art Museum's IP Licensing Activities in China
- Cultural Mediation through Art Museum IP Licensing
- Cultural and Economic Value Chain in Museum Licensing Activities
- Museum's Culture and Economic Value in IP Licensing Activities
- Van Gogh Museum Enterprise B.V. - Licensing and E-commerce Intern
- Art Museum Magazine (ISSN 2096-4358) - Research Assistant and Editor Intern
- Shenzhen University - Research Assistant for Professor Kuo Jze Yi
- Shenzhen Shentou Investment Co. Ltd. - Cross-boarder M&A Analyst Intern
- 103.2 Dublin City FM HelloChina Radio - Volunteer Producer
- Shenzhen University Student Union - New Media Director
- TEDxSZU - Annual Conference Organizer